For those who might have missed out, I thought I’d collate into one post all the audio from John Lennox’s recent visit. You’ll notice that there is a common theme to most of the talks — however, given the Canterbury earthquake and the need to address the serious issues that came out of it, I think this is understandable.
- Howick Baptist Sunday morning service (27 Feb) – Why? Considering the Goodness and Sovereignty of God in the Midst of Suffering (video here).
- Greenlane Christian Center evening service (27 Feb) – A Conversation with John Lennox about the Christchurch earthquake (includes Q and A).
- Compass at St Pauls (28 Feb) – An evening with John Lennox: God, Suffering, and the Christchurch Earthquake. (right-click and “save as”)
- Interview on Radio Rhema (1 March) – Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
- Interview on NewstalkZB with Leighton Smith (2 March) – Mathematics, Stephen Hawkings, God, faith, and Christchurch (with some caller interaction) (right-click and “save as”)
- Spreydon Baptist morning service (6 March) – A City in Pain
- Spreydon Baptist evening service (6 March) – A Living Hope