There has been some good analysis of the recent debate between William Lane Craig and Sam Harris and I thought it might be useful to collect some of that commentary here into one post.
- Randy Everist has posted a review at Possible Worlds.
- Matt Flannagan has began a series of posts on the debate at MandM.
- Glenn Peoples offers his own analysis at Say Hello To My Little Friend.
- Luke Muehlhauser at Common Sense Atheism is also reviewing the debate in several parts: Part 1, Part 2.
- Wintery Knight has posted a lighter take on the event.
- In this week’s Q & A at Reasonable Faith, William Lane Craig further clarifies his “knock-down” argument against Harris’ position.
And, of course, you can find Bnonn’s thoughts on the clash here.