The Ambassadors Guide – Jesus The Only Way – 100 Verses
Both the New Age and the ecumenical movement have been steadily chipping away at the orthodox Christian teaching that Jesus is the only way of salvation.
This booklet documents precisely what Jesus and the Apostles taught about religious pluralism. It includes nine different lines of argument the Bible uses – backed by 100 verses – to show that all spiritual roads don’t “lead to Rome.”
There’s only one way: Jesus. Published by Stand to Reason
- The clearest statements
- Jesus is the only source of salvation for the world
- Jesus is the Fathers choice
- Rejection of Jesus is rejection of the Father
- Rejection of Jesus brings judgement and wrath. Belief in Jesus rescues from wrath
- Jesus is the only one who provides forgiveness from sin
- Many impostors will claim to provide other ways to salvation
- There are no other alternatives for salvation
- All nations are to be given the gospel
- Jesus will be mans judge on the Final Day.