Conference Promotional Videos
Christchurch Conference Schedule
NOTE: Christchurch and Tauranga are still being finalised. Click to enlarge:
Why should I believe in God?
Can we trust the Bible?
Why is there so much suffering in the world?
Does science make God irrelevant?
Do you struggle with doubt and unanswered questions about faith – or know of someone who does?
Can you give both intellectually and emotionally satisfying answers to these tough questions?
Are you able to represent Christ’s message in a reasonable and compassionate way, even in the face of doubt and scepticism?
Join us for a line-up of top international and local speakers and be trained on how to sensitively and skilfully respond to the biggest objections Christians encounter today. Equip yourself to live a confident, yet gracious faith in everyday life.
This conference will help in the following ways:
- It will equip Christians with skills and knowledge for God conversations with their friends.
- It will encourage those who struggle with doubts about their faith.
- It will answer some of the most common questions non-believers ask about the Christian faith.
- It will motivate believers to engage others in conversations about their faith.
This is not an academic or overly-intellectual conference. We aim to have presentations with a balanced mix of teaching, training and encouragement to impact both the head and the heart.
Our topics so far – subject to change (click to enlarge):
From Previous Conferences
“It was incredibly valuable and encouraging to me to hear intelligent, rational arguments for Christianity. I had a sense of ‘Finally’! Finally real reasons for faith and rational discussion of issues. Thank you so much.”
“Well organised. Engaging topics and speakers were engaged in the content, and connected with the audience. Thought provoking.”
“This was a fantastic conference equipping us with the skills needed to give a reason for the hope that we have.”
“This event had a good balance of practical knowledge regarding the Christian faith and for defending Christian faith. The things learned from the speakers were instantly applicable and compelling.”
“Awesome topics with awesome speakers. Really helped me understand how to answer some of the toughest questions in Christianity.”
Friday Night Conference Opening
FREE! Invite Your Friends!
What if Jesus had never been born?
– and –
What difference does it make?
At our free conference opening night we have two top speakers – historian Dr. Adam Claasen starts by examining the impact Jesus has on our culture – showing how Christianity saved civilization.
He is followed by visiting Ravi Zacharias International Ministries speaker Dan Paterson – who narrows the focus to the personal by asking: What Difference Does Jesus Make?
Christchurch Friday Night 5th May
Tauranga Friday Night 12th May
7:00pm – 9:30pm
Our opening night is provided free to encourage non-believers to come and hear some of the reasons why Christianity is both rational and true.
No registration necessary – just turn up on the night!
Saturday Main Conference
Lunch and free DVD gift of your choice included
Christchurch Saturday 6th May
Tauranga Saturday 13th May
8:30am – 6:30pm
Friday night is free – no registration is needed. Saturday seating is limited – so register today here:
Regular Adult Registration $89
YOUTH (under 18) & STUDENT (with ID) & PENSIONER (with Goldcard) tickets:
Regular Youth Registration $55
FAMILY tickets (2 Adults & 2 Youth/Students – OR – 1 Adult & 3 Youth/Students)
Regular Family Registration $238 – Save $50 on regular price for 2A+2Y tickets
INCLUDED WITH TICKET:
Free DVD gift included.
- Dan Paterson – speaker for Ravi Zacharias International Ministries (Auckland only)
- Dr. Adam Claasen – Historian and university professor
- Mark Powell – ex-CEO of The Warehouse Group (Auckland only)
- Alexandra Carroll – Conservation biologist
- Alan Shlemon – International apologetics speaker (Christchurch only – via Skype)
- John Peachy – Christian radio personality and leadership coach
- David Mann – Evangelist and Missionary (Tauranga only)
- Dr. Matthew Flannagan – Theologian and Ethicist
And many others!
Note: Due to speaker availability, not all speakers will be speaking at all conferences. Dan Paterson will be live in Auckland on the Friday night – but we will screen a recording of his talk in Christchurch and Tauranga. Click here to check if your other favourite speakers will be in your city.
- Can we trust the Bible?
- Finding God in science
- Did Jesus even exist?
- Are the Bible’s morals immoral?
- Why naturalism is unnatural
- Why morality needs God
- Secular spirituality and karma
- Practical engagement
- Are online discussions worthwhile?
- Engaging indigenous people
- Tough issues: Abortion / Euthanasia / Homosexuality
And many others! Click on our topic map above to see a full list.
Free DVD Included
ALL SATURDAY ATTENDEES ALSO RECEIVE A CHOICE OF ONE OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTARY DVDS VALUED AT $15. We apologise if your first choice is not available on the day. Family tickets get a single DVD.